Sunday, August 3, 2008

OMG..can't believe I'm doing this!

Okay so..my infectious cousin Mandy came to Houston last week and now has me training for a 10K and blogging. I mean really... do I seriously think I have time for either? I'll give it a whirl. I'm hoping this will help me do three things. 1. keep in touch with all my awesome cousins (you know who yall are :) 2. Keep people posted on my new business of remodeling homes (yes..I have to shamelessly advertise on my family blog) 3. Create a fun way for Aiden to learn about computers and do something together. Seems to me she will be left in the dust if she is not building hard drives by the time she is in junior high. Guess that's the way it is now. I can't even get Renee to text..world's a changin'. Well...anyhoo, I guess I'll do some picture uploads and blogs with updates about the family at my open house today...unless people bombard me wanting to buy half million dollar homes. LOL :)
Oh by the way...the title of the blog is not that we are so cool that we need to be sighted. It was a fond name a friend gave us because we were MIA for awhile while it was preggers. It kinda stuck :)

2 comments:

Chris & AnnMarie said...

Hi Kasey!

It's so good to hear from you! How is Jessie doing??

To get my blog layout, I downloaded it from Cutestblogontheblock.com. It was free too!

Hope all is well with your family! Your girls are gorgeous!

Ann Marie

Aaron and Mandy said...

WOOHOO - So happy to see you blogging and go for it on your race. I will call and let you know if I die on my half in exactly 12 days. Yikes. LOVE your blog cuz! Mandy