Monday, August 25, 2008

It really does just fly by

Aiden started Kindergarten this morning. It was a cake walk for her and she just marched right in with her sunglasses on like no big deal. The only thing she insisted on was to kiss her baby sister goodbye. I on the other hand kissed her 3 dozen times. I gave her breakfast in the gameroom as one last little spoil my baby girl thing. Below that is a shot of how I found them in our bed in Ft. Worth this weekend. To say my heart was full when i saw this is an understatement.










3 comments:

Rasheta Family said...

that is cute. I love the one of them asleep!

Aaron and Mandy said...

ohhhhh. baby girls. so fun Kasey. time really is not on our side as mothers. Not fair. give them kisses and hugs 4 me!

gscoutelas said...

Is your blog supposed to make people get teary eyed??? The writing, the pictures, the music...so touching. You're doing a great job! Good luck with your 10K. I started running about a year ago and have completed two marathons so far. You can do it!!