Sunday, August 17, 2008

Love my sister..solid food not so much

I came in Aiden's room to find Jessie off her safe spot on the floor and in her Bumbo with freshly brushed hair and Build a Bear Sunglasses. Aiden knows she is her sister but also believe she was sent her as her personal toy as well. Jessie on the other hand just sits with her mouth open watching Aiden all the time. She thinks "how cool, my own personal clown to entertain me all day".. It's about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Jessie just can't stand solids..I've tried everything. Anyone else have this drama??
It most likley doesn't help that I find it hysterical.

1 comment:

The Garrett Gang said...

Love the pics! Adorable. Belly can't stand table food either. She would just rather have her "na na" which is a bottle. At 17 mos. we're still on the "na na". When I try to make her eat, she just tells me "No No!". Let's just hope I don't have to send her to kindergarten with a bottle...oh the drama! LOL!